VCA Animal Hospitals Job Listings
Our Bellevue, Washington small-animal hospital is looking for a licensed technician to meet our growing needs. Our locations is focused on employee engagement, a collaborative work environment, career growth, high quality medical care and ensuring an exceptional client experience. Our medical director has a special interest and advanced training in dentistry and ultrasound.
We like to ensure that our employees have the tools they need to perform at their best and with all the exciting advancements in veterinary medicine; we strive to stay ahead of the curve for pet care. We are committed to being involved in our local communities as well to help promote the human animal bond.
Candidates should be interested in supporting growth and show a commitment to leadership and mentoring. Salary is competitive and DOE, excellent benefits included, signing bonus available for qualified candidates.
$500 SIGNING BONUS!!!
(Paid out after six months of employment)
VCA Pets Are People Too Veterinary Hospital in Atlanta, GA is seeking RVTs and experienced veterinary assistants to join our AAHA-accredited, newly renovated, state of the art, multi-doctor, 24 hour emergency facility in the heart of midtown, Atlanta. Immediate positions available due to tremendous growth.
The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to: venipuncture, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, physical examinations and patient assessment, surgical preparation and assisting, dentistry, laboratory work, pharmacy, patient recovery, and compassionate care for our hospitalized patients.
Your teaching and marketing skills will also come into play, as you educate clients on the value of advanced veterinary care. You will be in a unique position to coach them on keeping their pets healthy, as well as validating any concerns they may have in collaborating with the doctor. Making a positive impact on both the patient’s life and the client’s is a privilege that you will share in.
Perhaps the greatest asset you will bring is your emotional intelligence. As you know, the hospitalization of a beloved pet can be a stressful situation for everyone involved. At times, your ability to maintain a cool head and treat clients according to the Golden Rule will be tested. But we have faith in your professionalism and know that you won’t let us, your patients—or yourself—down!
Why You Should Consider Us:
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 3,000 doctors, including 360+ boarded specialists. You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Please note that this position requires a flexible schedule and the ability to work evenings (including some overnight shifts), weekends, and some holidays.
***Interested candidates should send their resume to Hospital Manager, MaryAnn Miller, at MaryAnn.Miller@VCA.com***
VCA Pahle Animal Hospital has an opportunity available for an experienced full time Certified Veterinary Technician to join our friendly, AAHA-accredited practice in West Allis, WI.
Our ideal candidate practices high quality veterinary medicine and patient care with the experience and technical know-how. They are a devoted team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and is invested in their colleagues’ success.
Your teaching and marketing skills will also come into play, as you educate clients on the value of preventative veterinary care. Perhaps the greatest asset you can contribute to our team is your emotional intelligence.
We offer a competitive compensation and great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. Please, no phone calls.
West Allis, WI
VCA Animal Hospital of Santa Cruz is seeking a highly motivated experienced Veterinary Assistant or RVT/LVT to join our well established, 3-doctor practice in Santa Cruz, CA.
Our doctors and staff are committed to the highest standard of veterinary care and professional ethics. Utilize and grow your skills while working in a fun, family-like environment.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is friendly, outgoing, flexible, people-oriented and has excellent communication and client service skills.
The Veterinary Technician/Assistant will be working under the supervision of the Hospital Manager, Hospital Director and Doctor Staff. He or She is responsible for the care and treatment of unstable and or critically ill patients; triaging emergency patients; monitoring hospitalized pets; performing patient tests, treatments and nursing care; admitting and discharging patients; client communication and education; scheduling appointments and answering technician calls.
The Applicant should be skilled in the following areas: blood drawing, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia, surgery, dentistry, pharmacy and nursing care.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), paid uniforms, generous employee pet discounts and more!
Must have availability for all hours the hospital is open including Saturdays and Sundays.
Santa Cruz, CA
Busy three doctor AAHA accredited practice is searching for Licensed or experienced veterinary technicians. We are offering a signing bonus for qualified candidates. Do you want to put your hard earned knowledge and skills to work? Our doctors rely heavily on their technicians to routinely perform the following:
- Diagnostic digital radiology studies
- Prep for surgeries
- Monitor anesthesia
- Set IV catheters,
- Perform dental cleanings and take digital dental radiographs
- Collect, process and interpret ear cytology’s
- Clean ears
- Perform eye diagnostic tests
- Take blood pressure readings
- Assist with basic ultrasound procedures
- Carry out treatment plans for hospitalized patients
- Client education
- Call for follow up status reports
- Basic grooming procedures
- Set up and follow through with outpatient appointments
- “A VCA Animal Hospital is where the pet’s health is our top priority, provided through quality, professional care and genuine personal service.”
- We are looking for individuals with passion in preventative care and diagnostics, like to stay busy and productive, are motivated to learn and whom take pride in maintaining a clean working environment.
- Our hospital was established in El Mirage in 1983 and the business moved to its current location in Surprise in 1995. We operate out of a free standing building and have a newly remodeled boarding facility. We have a huge back yard available for the dogs to get fresh air and exercise.
- Surprise is one of the fastest growing cities in the area and offers a diverse selection of restaurants. We are always looking forward to the “new” place that is going to open up to eat. Surprise Stadium and the nearby Peoria Sports Complex are homes to spring training games. Our clients and staff enjoy this opportunity to enjoy the weather and to watch the teams play. Arrowhead Mall is a short distance away from Surprise and offers a huge selection of shopping and eating venues. Our team regularly visits this area for team building outings. We recently had a team get together at Modern Round. If you like the outdoors, you can always visit the Wildlife World Zoo or go hiking in the White Tanks Mountains nearby.
- Penn Foster scholarships
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible savings plans
- 401 K plan
- Continuing education allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- Uniform allowances
- Personal pet care discounts
- On-line training programs
- Technician Development Program
- Signing bonus for licensed or experienced (2 years minimum) candidates
Come and join our team and get the opportunity to learn and grow in your career in an environment that fosters respect and recognition.
Phone: (623) 583-9335
Fax: (623) 583-8646
VCA Southwest Michigan Emergency Hospital and Veterinary Referral Center is seeking an experienced Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join first or second shift at our 24 hour, 6-doctor ER/Surgery practice in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
In this position, you will utilize your superior Technician and client service skills to their fullest—delivering the highest quality patient care. We are willing to train new graduates!
Applicant should be skilled in the following areas: blood drawing, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia, surgery, dentistry, pharmacy and nursing care.
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation/sick days (for F/T employees only), 401(k), supplied scrubs, and generous personal pet care discounts.